Citrus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mere88

Hello! My name is Meredith, and my bearded dragon's name is Citrus. I decided to name him this because of his orange color. Thought this was also because I wasn't quite sure about his gender and his name worked both ways :lol:. I got citrus when he was about a month old on October 20th, 2018. As of now, hes about 7 months old. To be honest Citrus just tolerates me but lately, I've been working on bonding with him in my free time (I've also been bribing him with treats :lol:). He has a bit of a grumpy personality, but I think it's cute. Anyways, Here's some pictures of him! They're kinda old, some even in his old temporary tank but hes not very photogenic, so its what I've got!

I hope I have more time to post and have fun on here as it looks like a friendly community!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Meredith! Welcome to the site! Looking forward to seeing more of citrus! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom