Citrus

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Citrus

Postby Mere88 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:23 pm

Hello! My name is Meredith, and my bearded dragon's name is Citrus. I decided to name him this because of his orange color. Thought this was also because I wasn't quite sure about his gender and his name worked both ways :lol:. I got citrus when he was about a month old on October 20th, 2018. As of now, hes about 7 months old. To be honest Citrus just tolerates me but lately, I've been working on bonding with him in my free time (I've also been bribing him with treats :lol:). He has a bit of a grumpy personality, but I think it's cute. Anyways, Here's some pictures of him! They're kinda old, some even in his old temporary tank but hes not very photogenic, so its what I've got!

I hope I have more time to post and have fun on here as it looks like a friendly community!
Mere88
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Citrus

Postby claudiusx » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:32 pm

Hi Meredith! Welcome to the site! Looking forward to seeing more of citrus! :mrgreen:

-Brandon
claudiusx
BD.org Sicko

Re: Citrus

Postby Mere88 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:36 pm

claudiusx wrote:Hi Meredith! Welcome to the site! Looking forward to seeing more of citrus! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Thank you! :D
Mere88
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions