Hello and Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my baby dragon quite unexpectedly last Christmas. Gryphon was only 4 in.long and I was terrified I'd kill him because I knew NOTHING about caring for him. I found this site and hit on it probably thousands of times during sleepless, panic-filled nights. He is now 15 inches and still growing!
Your posts saved his life (and mine!) and I want to thank all of you for your invaluable advice. Pet Smart said he was 10 wks. at Christmas but he's already so big still shedding every 2 wks. and also showing hemipene bulges (I think)?? Can he really be only be 5-6 months old?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome little one ---- can you please post pics of him and tank set up and we can go from there

Thanks Karrie

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
If he was 4" from nose to tail tip when you got him, he was only 2 to 3 weeks old at the time. That would make him somewhere around 3 1/2 to 4 months old and, growing very well, I might add.

Bobolynx1226

Original Poster
Thank you for giving me an approximate age. I didn't realize he could be so long at this age. I'm working on pics but have another issue, just posted under Health, he's breathing heavily gasping/gaping. Never did this before while shedding. Better now after I soaked him with spray bottle, but I'm taking him to vet anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom