Meet Elliot Bean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!
This hooman would like to introduce our little man, Elliot Bean. We got him a week before Christmas and he is now 5 months old. He's a cuddler, loves to play, and don't get in between this kid and his dubias! He's not so crazy about greens but he lets us put little pieces of collard green in between his lips once he's warmed up in the morning without complaint and he gobbles maybe 10 down. In contrast, he's a butternut squash addict and he will eat all the squash and not touch any carrot when I try to trick him by mixing them together, the stinker.
Here's his baby picture:
103097-666007004.jpg

Elliot in his Santa hat:
103097-144781606.jpg

Who's he been out smooching?
103097-3013730464.jpg

I'm in for 5 to 10 but my lawyer says he can get me out in 3 with good behavior:
103097-8621968892.jpg

I hazz all the clickers!
103097-5414728490.jpg

Are you lookin' at me?
103097-829453324.jpg

Feeling cute today. Might delete later IDK
103097-3029085435.jpg

Jeez mom, would you put the freakin' phone down so I can go to sleep?
103097-6587927877.jpg

We are crazy about him and and our whole family loves him to bits. This site has been a Godsend for us to learn what's best for him. We got him the Acadia UVB light (it's been wonderful for him) and got help to overcome some poor exotic vet advice on here so much thanks!
EB's Mom

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome to the forum--- he looks loved! Glad the info has helped you--- you might want to try some mustard greens collard greens green beans squash besides the butternut sweet potato some fruit like apple strawberries blueberries mango no citrus tho -- see if he will eat any of that! If you have any questions please ask -- every one is here to help

Karrie

ElliotBeansMom

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1c67xrzc said:
Welcome to the forum--- he looks loved! Glad the info has helped you--- you might want to try some mustard greens collard greens green beans squash besides the butternut sweet potato some fruit like apple strawberries blueberries mango no citrus tho -- see if he will eat any of that! If you have any questions please ask -- every one is here to help

Karrie

Hi Karrie,
I will try the green beans, sweet potato and mango next (he's tried the others and likes apple). It seems like he's all about the crunch and really chews with gusto.
This is our first bearded dragon and it's not unlike being first time parents except the variability in local exotic vet advice! And lack of sleep of course! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom