Meet Barnaby Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnaby

47008818541_749734c85d_z.jpg

Hi Everyone - I've never actually been on a forum before, so this is exciting. I have researched owning a bearded dragon for a while, mostly using this kind website, and finally found my boy Barnaby Dragon a week ago Sunday. He was hatched 12/19/19 locally here in Chicago. He's a bit stressed and I'm hoping he'll start adjusting soon, because I love him. He's supposed to grow up to be a red beardie.

And just for the heck of it, here's my little buddy Puck (named after the hobgoblin in A Midsummer Nights Dream), whom I picked up on 12/15 and who was my gateway into the whole lizard world! This is an older pic of him; he's lost the bands on his body, the body spots have also faded, and the two orange bands on his tail have gotten more intense.

33134030848_4ab6f6b8ef_z.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! It's good to meet you and your buddies. Please let us know if you have any questions about their care and feel free to share stories about their adventures =)

vrenee1018

Juvie Member
Hey there, guys! Welcome! I've had loads of help from people's on here. Hope to be as knowledgeable as them some day! You've definitely come to the right place for Barnaby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom