Meet Barnaby Dragon

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Meet Barnaby Dragon

Postby Barnaby » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:38 pm

Hi Everyone - I've never actually been on a forum before, so this is exciting. I have researched owning a bearded dragon for a while, mostly using this kind website, and finally found my boy Barnaby Dragon a week ago Sunday. He was hatched 12/19/19 locally here in Chicago. He's a bit stressed and I'm hoping he'll start adjusting soon, because I love him. He's supposed to grow up to be a red beardie.

And just for the heck of it, here's my little buddy Puck (named after the hobgoblin in A Midsummer Nights Dream), whom I picked up on 12/15 and who was my gateway into the whole lizard world! This is an older pic of him; he's lost the bands on his body, the body spots have also faded, and the two orange bands on his tail have gotten more intense.

Barnaby
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Meet Barnaby Dragon

Postby CooperDragon » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:05 pm

Welcome to the forum! It's good to meet you and your buddies. Please let us know if you have any questions about their care and feel free to share stories about their adventures =)
CooperDragon
BD.org Sicko

Re: Meet Barnaby Dragon

Postby vrenee1018 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:04 pm

Hey there, guys! Welcome! I've had loads of help from people's on here. Hope to be as knowledgeable as them some day! You've definitely come to the right place for Barnaby!
Image Ohhh myyy little Taaam-piiico <3
vrenee1018
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions