Meet my beardie! + HELP ME NAME HIM!

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Meet my beardie! + HELP ME NAME HIM!

Postby BeardieMommaa » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:55 pm

Hey there! This is my baby haha he is not really a baby but i love him to the moon and back :).
He is a classic/standard moprh. He is 1 year and 7 months. I received him yesterday 1/25/2019
after seeing an ad on craigslist and I immediately fell in love with him. He was not the most nicest when we first picked him up he was actually showing a lot of signs of aggression but, he has really warmed up and i can definitely tell he is a sweetheart!

I really need some names for him! I was thinking of naming him Richard but it doesnt fit him well.
What do you think fits him??
Hi there my name is Joelle, I am a proud beardie owner. I have a 1 year 7 month old male bearded dragon! I love him to the moon and back. He was not the sweetest when i got him on 1/25/2019 but he has warmed up a lot and has been the best boy we could ask for.
BeardieMommaa
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Meet my beardie! + HELP ME NAME HIM!

Postby MarlowAndMe » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:25 pm

Welcome :) so glad he gets a good home from here on out :)
Name suggestions :

Sully / Sullivan : monsters inc - since you said he said he seemed aggressive but is a sweetheart that Disney character suits that persona

Jasper : desert mineral

Just random nice names: max, Marley, tommy, Toby, Harley, jimmy, koda , Cody , jack , Charlie or bobby
MarlowAndMe
Juvie Poster

Postby MarlowAndMe » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:26 pm

Cricket ?
MarlowAndMe
Juvie Poster

Postby Terry15 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:28 pm

I vote for Marley
Terry15
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby avasgoldfish » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:58 am

Welcome! You know, he kind of looks like a Richard to me. HAHA! Although you would know best given you've seen how he is and I'm basing it off the pics.

A link of possible interest: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_d ... television

Cool looking chap by the way ... I like how he has a bit of orange coloring around his eyes.
avasgoldfish
Hatchling Poster

Postby Aaradimian » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:59 pm

Wow, he looks a lot like my beardie with the orange around the eyes. What about Fygar? He was a funny little fire-breathing dragon on the Dig Dug video game.
Aaradimian
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions