Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lfraley

Hi everyone! My family recently received a new family member, who my son promptly named Thorny. We were told he was about 6 months old. This is our first reptile so we are all very new to this. I have soooooo many questions, like what is a good daily/weekly diet for his age, best substairght to use? How can you tell if he is getting enough water? All those kinds of things, so I am glad join a beardie community so I can make sure we can give him the best care for a long healthy and happy life.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, welcome Thorny to the best b.d. forum on the internet. :) There are lots of helpful people here to give tips on all aspects of care. Pictures are always very helpful, tells a lot right away. Post some good body shots of Thorny + also of his entire tank including the lights. Here's how :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload them

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Set up looks very good and so does Thorny. :) One thing to be aware about is that dragons often try to eat fake plants, so as nice as they look they can be a hazard.

I don't see a uvb light. They need a long tube , a brand like Reptisun 10.0 t5 or Arcadia D3 12 -14 % . These are long, slim bulbs, anywhere from 18 " to 36 " to go over the top of the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom