Some Good News - Akasha

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayoupig5

Sub-Adult Member
So many of my posts lately have been bleak. I thought it was time for some good news. Meet Akasha or as I lovingly call her "Kasha Kashi". She is a re-home. I got her in late September just before Emmalee's passing. We are still getting to know each other, but when I picked her up from her previous owner they could not believe how calm she was with me. Apparently, she is a bit of a wild card, but I have yet to see this myself. She loves salad! I finally have a dragon that loves salad. She is two years old, and the biggest dragon I have ever seen or had. Emmalee used to be my largest at 18.5 inches and 585 grams, but Kasha Kashi tops that. She is a remarkable 20 inches and 610 grams!!!

full

full

full

full

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow 20'' is a big dragon! She looks nice and healthy though, especially for a rehome/rescue.

bayoupig5

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yeah, she is in very good shape. The family that I got her from had a ton of reptiles, 6 bearded dragons, monitors, tortoises, ameiva, and snakes. The house was full, every nook and cranny was filled with reptiles. All of them though were in the perfect conditions, with proper lighting, viv size, etc. I was very impressed with how well they were all taken care of and it was so good to see. Unfortunately, due to major health concerns with their daughter they had to down size their collection due to travel to the specialized hospital 4 hours away.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Nice to see your new big girl. :) Looks like a trans with the black eyes. What a bonus that she eats her greens, and she must be very solid because she does not look her weight at all. I hope she has a long + happy life with you. :)

Landlsmom

Shes so adorable and big! That's awesome. I can't wait for our little Mushu to grow up big and long. :D Good luck to you and Akasha's adventures.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Your new one is beautiful, I didn't know you had gotten another one last year. :D

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom