Meet Neil,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone.

This is Neil. We’ve had him for about three weeks. Named him after Neil Fallon, singer for Clutch, when he fell asleep on my wife’s clutch shirt the first night we had him. We had a beardie once before for about two years, but had to give her away when we moved to an apartment that didn’t allow *any* pets, not even lizards or fish.

Now that we live somewhere that does allow pets, my wife and I decided to pool the money we normally spend on Christmas presents for each other and buy a new beardie and enclosure. He’s a good little guy, but he’s stressing me out a bit with his eating habits, which I posted about in the feeding section. But I’m sure we’ll figure it out, and am looking forward to bonding with my new buddy.

P.S. Any idea how old he is? The pic was from right after we bought him three weeks ago.

102795-7514918190.jpg

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
welcome to the amazing forum of beardies :) nice to meet you and Neil :) I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your old beardie :( please post as many questions you want and I'm sure someone will help out :) so to answer your first part - NOT EATING A LOT, well considering beardies only what they want when they want so don't stress if they don't eat a lot when younger or older, they all eat at their own pace so just keep offering new food :) HOW OLD IS HE, well he looks very young I would say he is about 4 to 6 weeks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom