Meet Sam and me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananzayt

Hi my name's is Hannah! I just got my bearded dragon and coulnt be happier! I named him Sam I'm not sure if he is a he yet but we will go with he for now ? if you have any tips for a noob like me I would appreciate it!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Hannah ! Congrats on your new dragon Sam ! How old + how big is he ? Post a few pics of him + his set up . BTW, if you post a couple pics with his tail arched high in the air [ like a happy dog tail, straight up ] and snap a few pics of his vent [ rear end ] while his 4 feet are still on the ground I can probably sex him for you. Here's how to post pics if you want :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload them

Bananzayt

Original Poster
AHBD":22w2agz4 said:
Hi Hannah ! Congrats on your new dragon Sam ! How old + h
102630-4439817118.jpg
ow big is he ? Post a few pics of him + his set up . BTW, if you post a couple pics with his tail arched high in the air [ like a happy dog tail, straight up ] and snap a few pics of his vent [ rear end ] while his 4 feet are still on the ground I can probably sex him for you. Here's how to post pics if you want :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload them
Hi thanks for the speedy response! He is about two months old we got him a pet smart so it's an approximation. He is supper tiny ATM his body is about the size of my pinky ?
102630-5351665793.jpg
and here is a picture of the setup as well as sam. We house him with my sisters bearded dragon as well (who's name is Pete) and ik they could get territorial when they are older but this is only for a couple of months untill I move out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom