Tennessee (aka Nessy)

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Tennessee (aka Nessy)

Postby DarksDesire » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:31 am

[Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
I just had too. My husband and daughter got their babies 2 weeks ago and I just had to have a baby of my own. SO WELCOME NESSY!
Last edited by DarksDesire on Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
DarksDesire
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Tennessee (aka Nessy)

Postby Darkestfallen » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:44 am

She is gorgeous.
Darkestfallen
Newbie Poster

Postby Gormagon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:56 am

Awe, She's so pretty!!! Wow, you must have a big house to be able to have room for 3 different enclosures :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Darkestfallen » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:43 am

Gormagon wrote:Awe, She's so pretty!!! Wow, you must have a big house to be able to have room for 3 different enclosures :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

They are all three in different enclosures in the dining room. We also have two mastiffs, a boxer and a tortoise. We are fortunate to have the space for the new babies because they are amazing.
Darkestfallen
Newbie Poster

Postby Gormagon » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:59 am

Darkestfallen wrote:
Gormagon wrote:Awe, She's so pretty!!! Wow, you must have a big house to be able to have room for 3 different enclosures :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

They are all three in different enclosures in the dining room. We also have two mastiffs, a boxer and a tortoise. We are fortunate to have the space for the new babies because they are amazing.

That's awesome!!! If I had more space I would have more as well!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Darkestfallen » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:25 am

fiona's Room
Galileo's Room
Nessy's Room
Darkestfallen
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -