New to beardies! Loving my Chilli!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
I am new to the bearded dragon community but I am so happy to be here! I have been doing a lot of research for the past month before getting my baby Chilli, and almost every question I had led me to these forums. I have read countless forums regarding my questions so I finally decided to join :)

About 4 days ago I got my baby Chilli from a retiring breeder. She is 3.5 months old and such a cutie. Obviously we can not be sure about her sex yet, but the breeder thinks she is a girl and I will most likely continue to call Chilli she for now lol.

I'm not quite sure what to say here, but I just wanted to introduce myself and Chilli as I am sure I will be asking tons of questions. So, I am Rhea, Chilli's mom, and I look forward to reading/answering forums and getting to know everyone!

This is my baby! (she is currently going through a bit of a shed)
102492-5655543064.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Rhea, nice to see your new little friend Chilli ! I can't tell for sure from the picture , is she a leatherback ? You will enjoy this forum, I think it's the best one on the internet. I'm sure you'll find all the info you need as well as have somewhere to share Chilli's journey. :)

chillithebeardie

Original Poster
AHBD":16fkpfeg said:
Hi Rhea, nice to see your new little friend Chilli ! I can't tell for sure from the picture , is she a leatherback ? You will enjoy this forum, I think it's the best one on the internet. I'm sure you'll find all the info you need as well as have somewhere to share Chilli's journey. :)

Aw I’m glad to be here! She is a microscale! A het zero, het trans, het hypo, microscale baby! (As I’m told anyways lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom