Hello!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey family!

I am a brand new first time dragon owner and my blood pressure is already through the roof!

This morning was our first morning together. After I let Nelson-Bernard wake up for 45-50 mins i brought out his brrakfast. Straight away he had a couple bits of greens and pepper and then he had 1 or 2 tiny locusts. Then nothing!

He then went on to glass surf and puff up a little but no black beard or stress marks and hes running round his viv.

I'll be honest, I am a bit panicky because obviously I want to be a good dragon dad but is this normal for a brand new baby?

Just as I was leaving for work he decided to do a poo so I guess that's good! Theres a couple locusts still in his viv and I've left his veggies. Gonna be the longest shift at work today!

Aaron ?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
His energy level and appetite are a good sign. He may just be curious about the area outside of the tank or just blowing off some energy running around. The anxiety regarding dragons never fully goes away but it gets easier after a while once you learn their behavior and gestures over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom