Charlie says Hello!!! (updates!!!)

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Charlie says Hello!!! (updates!!!)

Postby Gormagon » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:11 pm

Got me a new master, named him/her Charlie, works both ways, lol!!! A feisty little scutter, super quick and, a good eater. I hope to enjoy many moons with Charlie. He (for now) is exploring his new realm with vigor and, already downed 10 dubia nymghs.
[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]
Last edited by Gormagon on Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Charlie says Hello!!!

Postby MarlowAndMe » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:57 pm

Charlie is adorable! I look forward to seeing charlie grow through this forum :) I love that you picked a gender neutral name since you don’t know gender yet - that’s why our boy Marlow is Marlow - we weren’t certain on gender at the time
MarlowAndMe
Juvie Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:04 pm

That is the most adorable and tiniest Beardie I have ever seen!!! :love10: :love10: :love10: Little Charlie is sooooo Tiny and Adorable!! I am guessing he is probably around a month old since Rocket was two months old when we got him and he was 8".

I hope he does amazing with You and grows up nice and strong and old. :D So where did you get him from, How old is he and How long?? :D
Slave to three Beardies, one Crested gecko, a Ball Python, one Betta fish, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor & Cisco, You two will always be in our hearts).[Click image to enlarge]
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby Gormagon » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:18 pm

HippieLizards wrote:That is the most adorable and tiniest Beardie I have ever seen!!! :love10: :love10: :love10: Little Charlie is sooooo Tiny and Adorable!! I am guessing he is probably around a month old since Rocket was two months old when we got him and he was 8".

I hope he does amazing with You and grows up nice and strong and old. :D So where did you get him from, How old is he and How long?? :D

He is about 6" whole whopping beastlike inches and, to guess, about 1 month old, thinks he's Evel Kenevel, jumps everywhere....no fear, LOL!!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby Betty53218 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:26 pm

Congrats on your new baby! May you both have many wonderful years together! Remember, these little ones will eat you out of house and home. At a few months old my guy was eating 50 crickets a day for a couple months in a row. They really grow fast.
Betty53218
Hatchling Poster

Postby Gormagon » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:50 pm

Betty53218 wrote:Congrats on your new baby! May you both have many wonderful years together! Remember, these little ones will eat you out of house and home. At a few months old my guy was eating 50 crickets a day for a couple months in a row. They really grow fast.

I figure after a few days he/she will be settled in better and, start eating in beast mode. I have a large dubia colony so, I'm good for a while.....thousands of baby ones!!!! I'm covered....I think, LOL!!!
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:04 pm

Gormagon wrote:
HippieLizards wrote:That is the most adorable and tiniest Beardie I have ever seen!!! :love10: :love10: :love10: Little Charlie is sooooo Tiny and Adorable!! I am guessing he is probably around a month old since Rocket was two months old when we got him and he was 8".

He is about 6" whole whopping beastlike inches and, to guess, about 1 month old, thinks he's Evel Kenevel, jumps everywhere....no fear, LOL!!!!
LOL Looks like he already is tiny but feisty. 😂 He knows who's boss (him) and he likes his new kingdom and having his own personal slave. :lol:
Last edited by HippieLizards on Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slave to three Beardies, one Crested gecko, a Ball Python, one Betta fish, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor & Cisco, You two will always be in our hearts).[Click image to enlarge]
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:36 am

That would make TWO slaves, the lucky bugger. He is so adorable, and I just can't help telling everyone I see how adorable he is :lol: . He is very energetic, but I kinda feel bad for the other beardie-baby in the viv at the pet store. He must have felt lazy that day, and we picked the most energetic one. So, welcome to your castle, Charlie! :roll: (He is going to get more spoiled than me :cry: )
Hewwo
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby Gormagon » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:48 am

ScaryDemonDragon wrote:That would make TWO slaves, the lucky bugger. He is so adorable, and I just can't help telling everyone I see how adorable he is :lol: . He is very energetic, but I kinda feel bad for the other beardie-baby in the viv at the pet store. He must have felt lazy that day, and we picked the most energetic one. So, welcome to your castle, Charlie! :roll: (He is going to get more spoiled than me :cry: )

I don't know, you're purdy rotten already, lol!!! But together we can spoil him purdy good!
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:31 am

Hmmm.... I don't know... Yeah. Two minds are greater than one :wink:
Hewwo
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:18 am

Lol.
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby Gormagon » Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:39 pm

Charley finally found the hammock. If you look reeeeaaalll close you can see him, lol!!!
[Click image to enlarge]
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:33 pm

Awe! Man, It's like a game of where's Waldo, except with Charlie! When we got him, he was in a box, and I was so worried about dropping him. Me and G-pa (Gormagon) were making jokes about 'Charlie in a Box' :lol:
Hewwo
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:46 pm

Gormagon wrote:Charley finally found the hammock. If you look reeeeaaalll close you can see him, lol!!!
[Click image to enlarge]

Sooo tiny and adorable, Lol Thankfully I was able to spot him immediately since I'm used to spotting Dragons in casual places...(especially since my dragons are master hiders) Lol.
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:29 pm

Charlie doing the sexy leg
[Click image to enlarge]
Hewwo
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Next