New Mom Love This Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
102185-3661249536.jpg
First pic of Goldfish after setting up his tank

Hi,

As a new mom to a baby beardie, I am glad to have found this site! I have already seen so much helpful information, and feel much better that this group exists for support.

Our bearded dragon will most likely be named Goldfish. My 5yo son has wanted one for some time, and so we finally decided to get him one, although, he still doesn't know that we have it because we are waiting to give the present to him on his birthday. Since my son is only 5, it's really going to be me who will be primarily taking care of it. Goldfish is about 7" long and I have no idea how old that makes him/her (I'll just refer to it as "him" for now).

I look forward to meeting more beardie parents on here. :)

102185-9456685255.jpg
Pic of Goldfish on his 6th day with us

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! Goldfish is a cute little guy. Please let us know if you have any questions about his care and we'll be glad to help.

avasgoldfish

Original Poster
Thank you!

I've posted some questions in Enclosures and Behavior Discussion Forums, in case you get a moment, I would love some advice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom