New-ish Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, everyone.

When I was about 11, I got my first bearded dragon. I had him for about 7 years, and then sadly, I had to give him to a good family friend who also has dragons.

I am now in a situation to get a new guy to the family :)

I've been out of the dragon world for a while, and was wondering if anyone knew of some good, reputable online breeders.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad to hear you are able to give another dragon a good home. Do be sure to invest in high quality lighting. I recommend T5 Arcadia UVB lights and a nice bright white basking light in general.

As far as breeders go, I've heard good things about Dachiu in Pennsylvania, although there are several good options out there.

Since you've cared for a dragon before, you may also consider looking for a dragon who needs a good home in your area as well. Rescues can be in rough shape sometimes so it's not for everyone, but certainly worth considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom