Meet Shakespeare

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrMako

Hey there everyone! My name is Mako and this is the first time in 7ish years that I will be owning a bearded dragon.
iSqNvwU.jpg

GiOjSqk.jpg

This is Shakespeare! (Sorry for low image quality, he's a bit of a speedy boi and my camera isn't great as is) He's (She's?) about three years old and is currently living at a cousin's house. They're rehoming him because they need the room he's kept in for a new human addition to the family, and I offered to take him!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi ! Shakespeare is a very beautiful and healthy looking dragon, someone took good care of him. :) It looks like the typical body shape of a male [ slimmer body, thick tail ] but those are not the determining factors. If you want to take some pictures with the tail arched in the air like in this article then you can probably tell. If not, post the pics here :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/articles/sexing/

DrMako

Original Poster
AHBD":1n2rvevl said:
Hi ! Shakespeare is a very beautiful and healthy looking dragon, someone took good care of him. :) It looks like the typical body shape of a male [ slimmer body, thick tail ] but those are not the determining factors. If you want to take some pictures with the tail arched in the air like in this article then you can probably tell. If not, post the pics here :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/articles/sexing/

Thank you! I plan on taking a trying to sex him when we officially move him into my house sometime before Christmas. He might have a little bit of tail rot to worry about, but it looks pretty small and I was hoping it'd be home-treatable or a quick trip to the vet. I'll be sure to update with some better pictures later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom