Meet Kazzie!!!(First Dragon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BishopFam

Hello All,
We are new to the forum, and have a new baby dragon named Kazzie. She is about 4 months old and is an Orange Italian Leather Back Hypo (she is also 100% Het Trans and comes from a bloodline that carries Paradox and German Giant genes). She may develop some red because both her parents had red coloring as well as orange, so we'll see. I posted a question in the general discussion section viewtopic.php?f=1&t=246209 , and then started browsing and found this section so I thought I would make a post to introduce ourselves. I love the forum and all the helpful people. This will be our go to for all questions and random beardie stuff. My wife and I bought Kazzie as a family pet and we have talked about potentially getting a Citrus dragon to breed with her (in the future). Right now we are just enjoying having her, she is a very sweet girl. See below some pics.
full

full

full

BishopFam

Original Poster
Gormagon":zq33ecqt said:
She is out right gorgeous, very vivid colors!!!!
Thank you!! She is in the middle of a full body shed at the moment, can’t wait to see those colors pop when it’s over! I’ll post more pics. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom