New Baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Dezzy is 5yo 18" F, Percy is 8yo 19" M
After years of wanting to get a bearded dragon and patiently waiting, I finally picked one up several days ago! :D :D :D She doesn't have a name yet, I've failed to decide on one... She's a curious lil girl who's had free roam of her tank and I let her roam the room a couple times each day for a short while. Seems her favorite thing to do out of the tank is climb me or my clothes :shock:
101824-9910116726.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! She sounds like a curious little one. I'm sure she will do something that warrants a good name while out on her adventures at some point. I'm not able to see your photo. Did you upload it here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/? If so, you can try adding it again using the XIMG button when you reply.

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I was curious about that. I used the img tag with imgur rather than userupload, will update in a bit :D

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
She's great, can't wait for her to grow a little ? I handled a slightly older dragon from the same parents from an earlier clutch before I got her from the breeder. Such great little guys
101824-789771439.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom