Meet mushu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brylighty

Hello beardie lovers! I want to introduce Mushu. I understand that petco is not an ideal place to buy dragons but I purchased Mushu from petco in February. She was the cutest little baby. It has been a journey working with her since. She was very flighty and aggressive for months. She would even bite me. I started to work with her everyday to build our bond and she's completely transformed. She's the sweetest girl now! We are still working together to build more trust but I'm so proud of our progress. I'm excited to share my stories and read about other people's stories !! Here are some recent pictures of her enjoying the outdoors with her leash that I made !
101627-2814736180.jpg
101627-7674121130.jpg

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
Hi. Mushu is adorable! I also have a Petco Beardie that I purchased in February. This is the best place for advice and help and to share great adventures big and small! The people are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Enjoy your baby and I look forward to reading more on Mushu!
97320-2753799251.jpg
My girl Miss Biggs says hello to her fellow Petco Beardie.

Brylighty

Original Poster
Lorilyn":sussofq7 said:
Hi. Mushu is adorable! I also have a Petco Beardie that I purchased in February. This is the best place for advice and help and to share great adventures big and small! The people are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Enjoy your baby and I look forward to reading more on Mushu!
97320-2753799251.jpg
My girl Miss Biggs says hello to her fellow Petco Beardie.

Hi! your beardie look very big compared to Mushu. Was he a juvenile when you first got him in February? Mushu was a tiny little thing when I first got her. I have attached a picture. What do you feed yours and how many times a day? I really want Mushu to be nice and stocky like yours as she grows.
101627-415914683.jpg

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
Yes she was a little one. They were not sure how old she was but said about 3-4 months. She was the biggest in the cage. And they told me she was a he. So when I found out she was in fact a she I shortened her name from Biggie Smalls to Biggs. She was about 5-6 inches long.i was feeding her 3 times a day. In a day she was eating 60 and sometimes more Dubia plus her salad and occasionally wax worms, butter worms. She never liked the Black Fly larvae or crickets. She also loves horn worms and silk worms. Now she gets her salad every day and I offer her bugs once every day sometimes she will eat them (anywhere from 20-30) and sometimes not.
97320-7509078411.jpg
That’s Biggs on the day I bought her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom