New to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaBeardie

101677-4256763915.jpg

Hello everyone my name is alpha and my little guy’s name is Jacob.I’be had him for about 7-8 month but he is 6-7 months old and he’s a beautiful big boy we’ve had a rough first time but then after me and him had bonded like nothing.I had got him from pet smart and they never told me what I needed for him so I had to guess for myself and then a few months had past and his spine had deformed and I was so sad because I didn’t wanna lose my first beardie but that was 3 months ago so now he’s still healing. How old is your beardie? How was your beardie when you first got he/she?
101677-4820876615.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there ! Are you Alpha + your beardie is Jacob or the other way around ? Just want to make sure I get it right. :) He looks pretty good, I see he's also a basketball fan maybe ? Good thing that you caught the MBD early, the pet stores rarely sell good products for beardies, very low quality uvb bulbs are sold with most pet store beardies. Can you post pics of his set up + his lights ? You need to be sure he has the good long tube uvb, not the coil or compact.

I've had dragons since the early 1990's, I have 2 males right now, both between 5-6 years old.

AlphaBeardie

Original Poster
AHBD":3o18q3ux said:
Hi there ! Are you Alpha + your beardie is Jacob or the other way around ? Just want to make sure I get it right. :) He looks pretty good, I see he's also a basketball fan maybe ? Good thing that you caught the MBD early, the pet stores rarely sell good products for beardies, very low quality uvb bulbs are sold with most pet store beardies. Can you post pics of his set up + his lights ? You need to be sure he has the good long tube uvb, not the coil or compact.

I've had dragons since the early 1990's, I have 2 males right now, both between 5-6 years old.

I’m Alpha and he is Jacob haha ? yeah it was hard to position him right tho since he kept trying to run off.and it’s a random uva light at the time no place had the uva light so it’s a uva/uvb until I can find the one I need and then gotta figure out how I’m gonna hang it up so it stays up.His cage is a bit different then what other beardies are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom