New to the Beard life. Meet Lizzi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardMom

Hey yall! We recently got our very first dragon and I'm just absolutely enthralled with her. (at least I THINK) it's a her, not sure at this point cause she's so little. I've never had a Bearded Dragon before so I'm totally new to all of this and talking colors and such kindof makes my head spin. If someone wants to give their opinion about what her color "morph" is that'd be great. She's light tan with an obvious copper like color with blue bars on her back and some blue AND green on her head! Out of all the little beardies in the tank my heart picked her because of her little personality. She seemed so docile and just chill with all the other little beardies. Anyways, that's all for now. Any advice is greatly appreciated as well!
But here she is, this is Lizzi. :laughing6:
101241-9101393115.jpg

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
hello Lizzi, nice to meet you :) this is jimmia, I've not had her long (nearly 5 months) :) so welcome, happy reading and any questions feel free to ask in the correct category and I'm sure someone will get back to you :)
98861-2336535817.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom