Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cari

Hi Everyone!
This is my buddy Lazarus. We have been together since March. He is about 8, maybe 9 months old if I were to guess and very attention spoiled. He's got 120 gallons of tank to explore but enjoys every minute we have together on the outside. We usually hang out every night after bath time, have snacks and snuggle with his best friend. His best friend is my American bulldog, Dozer. They like to snuggle as close to me as possible. :) I have a photo of that but it's too big to upload.
101384-2042050339.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Lazarus looks nice and healthy =). Now to get him interested in chasing down some yummy roaches :lol:

Cari

Original Poster
Thanks! This is our first, so we learn new things every day about each other. The vet said he's healthy too even though lately, I can't get him to chase anything. He wants to sleep all day, doesn't want to bask, stays in the cool side or under a hide, even gets irritated with me for waking him up for bath time. :( Brumation maybe? He's a little young for that right? I was thinking about putting a camera in the tank, maybe I'm missing something.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Cameras are nice to have so you can check in while you're away. If you can set one up to do a time lapse it will give you a better idea of how active they are throughout the course of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom