Oops - Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I kinda forgot that newbies should post here once they join so I should probably do that now :)
My name's Grace, I am obsessed with bearded dragons, and own two cats. I have yet to get a bearded dragon... but I will very soon!
Indoor love cat that may or may not be half dog: Midnight Star (AKA "Stinker")
101189-1243148311.jpg
Half-stray tom cat that scares all members of my family (including me!): Shadow (AKA "Bear-cat"):
101189-518873726.jpg
I gotta be careful around Midnight once I get a beardie... she LOVES to hunt lizards so she gets to go into the other room while I take out my dragon to bathe/feed. Shadow only comes in at night or early in the morning, otherwise he's busy marking territory or seducing the fat she-cats across the street.
There's my life. I can't wait to get a beardie and have lizard cuddles (the best part about lizards is they don't shed black fur all over your white shirt).
Thanks for reading!
~G

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! As you mentioned, you'll need to be careful having a dragon around the cats. You might be best off with a large/heavy enclosure that has a solid top and locking sliding doors or a locking drop down door on the front. That is likely to be the best way to keep the cats out. Some of the lighter enclosures and ones that have tops that can be lifted off tend not to be cat proof unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom