Meet Ozzi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, yes I just got a dragon (haha) and his/her name is Ozzi (pronounced "Ozzy")! I've been dreaming of getting a beardie for about two years, and I did a lot of research to convince my parents that I'm capable of taking care of him. I think he's around 8 weeks old, but I'm not 100% sure. I've had him for a week and he seems to be doing pretty well. I'm excited to talk with everyone here and learn how to take better care of him as I go along!

Congrats! He's a cute little nugget :love10:
I'm mildly jealous of you as I do not have a beardie yet (probably will have one by the end of this month).
Do you know what morph Ozzi is? Gorgeous and (tiny) regal dragon.
~G

YesIJustGotADragon

Original Poster
Thank you, I love him so so much! I'm not completely sure what morphs are... I THINK he's a standard beardie, but his back is a lot smoother than I expected it to be... Yeah, again not sure. Well anyway, good luck with your future dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom