Introducing Ruby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Last Sunday I Rescued a healthy baby ball python and Named her Ruby. :D :D She is a very sweet snake and super curious. :D She’s around a month or two old and about 19”. :blob5: ?

Photos (Sorry if some of them were blurry, She’s super active Lol):

View media item 60742 View media item 60508 View media item 60525 View media item 60761 View media item 60615 View media item 60442View media item 60467 View media item 61056 View media item 60553
Her Tank: View media item 60644
View media item 61028 She loves cuddling up in this fluffy slipper thing Lol.

-HippieLizards.

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
Ruby is beautiful and very lucky to have you. Enjoy and have fun. They grow so fast. My sons ball python he rescued is about 4-5 feet. Very curious.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
4-5 feet would be awesome. :p But right now she's just my little girl and is very sweet, I Also learned she is an escape artist. :roll: I Had come to go check on her and her tank lid was just barely cracked open and she was gone.

I Found her like ten minutes later hanging on my wall on a Photo, Slithering up the wall Lol. While i was searching everywhere in every dark place, and nope, She's just chilling on the wall, like 6 feet away from her tank and around 4 feet off the ground Lol. :eek:

Thankfully now I Put some weights on top of her lid so she can't lift the lid up at all. :)

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes they are incredible escape artists! Nothing would keep my Boa in her cage and we had a special enclosure for the python! she never escaped but boy did she try and if the top wasnt latched properly she knew it! She would watch just to see if you would forget. And my son's 4.5 foot Tangerine Milk snake was sneaky! My son was sitting on the couch with him and he slithered off very stealthy and went inside my couch! I though we were gonna have to break the couch but we managed to flip the couch and get him out

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
LOL. Good, so my snake Isn't the only one who's a master Escape artist. Lol. I Was freaking out thinking I Had lost her forever, and there she is, chilling on my wall. :lol: :roll: and Each and every day she is just stretching up her tank trying to get the lid off Lol.

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
HippieLizards":1ww082mu said:
LOL. Good, so my snake Isn't the only one who's a master Escape artist. Lol. I Was freaking out thinking I Had lost her forever, and there she is, chilling on my wall. :lol: :roll: and Each and every day she is just stretching up her tank trying to get the lid off Lol.

Sorry to say but soon she will be strong enough to get that lid off no matter how many books are on. Should of gotten a picture of your new wall decoration. :lol: and your gonna be amazed at all the places she can get into. My Boa loved to escape and my Moms screams let me know when she was found. Best spot ever was in my parents bed under the covers.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Oh my Word! Under the covers?? :eek: :lol: That's a new one LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom