Baby Beardie, Pickle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This little cutie is my new baby Pickle! He (too young to sex, but I just say he for now) has been with me for two whole weeks now. Pickle has finally been able to settle in mostly and looooves to eat his Dubias. He was so scared and skinny when I first got him. He wouldn’t eat at all for the first four days and I was terrified he wouldn’t make it. But I finally figured it out! The little guy was terrified of crickets! He kept running away from the crickets when they even looked his way lol. I just kept telling him to eat them, he’s supposed to be the scary predator lol. Poor little one. I had bought Dubias and when they finally arrived, Pickle went crazy for them!! He started munching them up so fast. At first he’d eat like 15 a day, but he’s up to about 40 small nymphs a day. He seems to have grown so much in these past two weeks. He’s still getting used to being held, but I’m holding him more when he’s sleepy so he’ll get used to trusting me enough to fall asleep on me and eventually be held more :) I absolutely love him to death! He’s so sassy and I can’t wait until he trusts me enough to hold him all the time ❤️❤️
101120-8871021978.jpg
101120-2455641828.jpg
101120-9578725099.jpg
Just look at him lounging in his roach bowl, or as I like to call it, his roach sauna ?
101120-4824459963.jpg

PickleTheBeardie

Original Poster
Thank you! He is literally growing so fast, right before my eyes! My poor buddy just had a full body shed this past week and he’s even brighter and longer :)
101120-8573240400.jpg

I love his little frog lazy legs :)
101120-1474625301.jpg

He’s like, Mom, get me outta here! ??
101120-6963246716.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom