New Future Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi613

hi everybody, im gigi, and i have yet to get my baby dragon. see, im so cloe to getting one, but am so indeciisve on what viv items i should get (tank, substrate, etc) and feeding, bc so many people have so many methods and opinions, Help Please!!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! I advise getting or building as big of a tank as you can fit and afford. It's also worth investing in high quality UVB lighting. I would go with a solid substrate like non adhesive shelf liner because it's easy to clean and keep sanitary. It is cheap to replace as needed too. If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask and we'll do the best we can to help out.

gigi613

Original Poster
CooperDragon":13ix3etp said:
Welcome to the forum! I advise getting or building as big of a tank as you can fit and afford. It's also worth investing in high quality UVB lighting. I would go with a solid substrate like non adhesive shelf liner because it's easy to clean and keep sanitary. It is cheap to replace as needed too. If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask and we'll do the best we can to help out.

Thanks Cooper! I appreciate the advice! Would a sand mat be ok to use for my beardie, I know that loose substrate can cause impacting: and also am I doing a disservice to my dragon by not giving her a burrowing area? Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom