New owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoKGuiLo

So I purchased a juvenile beard dragon from a pet store ( I’m not sure how old she/he is ) so I had this cuteness for about week now and I’m not sure when it a good time to feed it (I only been giving it Mealworms. I just throw them in a bowl with the powder) and I have no idea if it trust me. It allows me to handle it and pet it. I been trying so hard to get it to eat the green. It won’t even look at it. Any tips please.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
check out Newbies guide what to buy left side of screen under articles-- also the bearded dragon care sheet-- it will give you ideas of what to feed how much -- etc -- they should be fed everyday along w/ the bugs being calcium powder -- lighting is a must so they can digest their food and prevent bone disease! Also vitamins need to be given as well -- my Hiccup is 7 months old he is getting calcium powder 5 times / week w/ vitamins 2 times / week - he is given greens - mustard-- collard and I have introduced him to rasp this last week of which he likes - I give him as many dubia roaches as he will eat in 15 min - 3 butter worms /day - 1 horn worm /a day - nutri grubs 5-6 they are tiny - and 3 super worms - no meal worms as they are for older dragons- he is on a tile substrate that my husband cut to the size of his tank - it is great for clean up - vinegar and water mixture- I do not feed him crickets only when I haft to -- my roaches and other bugs are ordered off Dubiaroach.com - I was told by my reptile vet to stay away from the crickets as it can give them worms- so from then on I went to roaches strictly- and they are so much easier to keep than the crickets-- hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom