Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annikan26

100897-1556734350.jpg
Hello! I just got my first dragon, Annikan (anni), back in January, and i absolutely adore him! I have been reading your forums from day one and have learned so much! So i finally decided to actually join ha thanks for all your help so far!
100897-1453009863.jpg
100897-8438251391.jpg
100897-431988417.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He looks happy and healthy. He appears to be at a good weight so I would keep up with the varied diet and not worry much about adjusting his (already good) diet to add weight. Do track his weight and chart it for reference, as watching the trends is a good indicator of overall health.

dezismom

Juvie Member
Welcome to the forum! Anni is a handsome fellow. They do capture our hearts, with their big smiles and personalities...I love the "beardie burrito" photo. That would be a good one to submit for our beardie calender. I am owned by two lovely dragons, DeziLu (almost four years old) and Miss Penny Lane (adolescent). They are a part of the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom