Generic greeting post

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyalyssa

We have 3 dragons. My BF has TONS or herp/reptile experience, I've always been a small mammal lover. I have rats and a rabbit.

I bought him two beardies for a 4 year anniversary gift, "Fafnir" is a common like you see in pet stores, and Nidhoger is a citrus tiger, possibly blue bar. While buying crickets, I met this gorgeous little hypo with banana yellow spots, and a pink ringed tail. "She" was darting back and forth in the enclosure following me. Too young yet to sex, but she chose me, and I had to have her! She's my first reptile ever, and she's so chill and laid back!

Joined the forums because I do plan to breed one single time for close friends and family, and want to do things right. BF also has experience breeding dragons; his mom is prepared to take a few possible future babies from us. She lost "Sir Bearded King" last year, and although his missed him terribly, wasn't ready to adopt another until she heard about her 3 new "grand-babies".

I'm quickly being converted to preferring these guys over messy prey mammals.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Doesn't sound like a generic post at all, but now it would be nice to see your new babies. I love citrus tigers, it's always fun to see how they may turn out. :)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
anyalyssa":2oabtfq7 said:
We have 3 dragons. My BF has TONS or herp/reptile experience, I've always been a small mammal lover. I have rats and a rabbit.

I bought him two beardies for a 4 year anniversary gift, "Fafnir" is a common like you see in pet stores, and Nidhoger is a citrus tiger, possibly blue bar. While buying crickets, I met this gorgeous little hypo with banana yellow spots, and a pink ringed tail. "She" was darting back and forth in the enclosure following me. Too young yet to sex, but she chose me, and I had to have her! She's my first reptile ever, and she's so chill and laid back!

Joined the forums because I do plan to breed one single time for close friends and family, and want to do things right. BF also has experience breeding dragons; his mom is prepared to take a few possible future babies from us. She lost "Sir Bearded King" last year, and although his missed him terribly, wasn't ready to adopt another until she heard about her 3 new "grand-babies".

I'm quickly being converted to preferring these guys over messy prey mammals.
I hope you have them housed separately, if not you are headed for heartbreak and, wounded dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zazzep
Top Bottom