Hello! Long time lurker finally registered an account

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonPlasma

Let me backtrack by saying I had a bearded dragon growing up. We shared 8 glorious years together when I was in middle school and into my early college days. I have since grown up, gotten married and finally convinced the wife to allow me to have an exotic pet again. I am so excited to get another one of these glorious animals! We are planning on getting him next year. Little by little, we have acquired the necessary setup items.
Personally, I am 27 and live in Ohio. Anyone else on this board from the buckeye state?
Lastly, I think I am going to have to deal with crickets for this one. Gorgon, my first dragon, preferred dubia roaches but the wife refuses to allow roaches in the house. Any negotiation tactics would be appreciated, but if worse comes to worse, I suppose I can become a cricket wrangler again.

I had the same struggle, because my bf didn’t want roaches in his house. They can’t climb slick sides so deep in a ventilated tote worked for me once I proved they couldn’t crawl.

Mon123

LOL! I was a lurker too! Crickets smell bad; I assume it is their excrement. Dubia roaches don’t have much of an odor and they won’t escape if you use a slick sided bin. Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom