New rescue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordecai

Juvie Member
So I was on craigs list again and there was a post of a dragon needing a home. The person posting it was doimg it for the owner of the dragon and had no idea how old he/she is she just new it was not getting the proper care. I met her to get the dragon to see he/she is a super small baby. The cage he/she was in was disgusting with died bugs all over and dragon pelets in the water dish. The tank had no basking buld maybe a coil uvb but it was so far away it would have done nothing. Anyway here is my new baby. No name yet. He/she weights 13g.....
86288-2730134139.jpg
86288-9709670534.jpg
86288-5359885227.jpg
86288-1260242118.jpg
86288-5843476294.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Thank god for the rescuers! So glad you got the little guy out of where he was! How do people end up w/ pets that cant take care of them or do not have a clue- the internet is a simple way to find out before they even get themselves in the situation! I am sure he will do much better now that hes out of the conditions he was in!

Karrie

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He is doing good. Went and got him some small dubia. He gobbled them right up. Still needs a name.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I am sure you will think of something for a name-- he / she looks very young -- glad to see he was rescued out of the situation before he got too old and then sickly - sometimes dragons are rescued too late and are sick and about ready to die-- keep us posted

Karrie

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Very glad you found him at such a young age. That will give him a great chance to bounce back and have a good life under your care =)

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Original Poster
So its been a week. He/she has gained only 2 grams but just started really eating bugs 2 days ago so should gain more quickly now. Super alert and active. Still no name.
86288-6453035367.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom