Meet pretty girl Shilah!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardiebabe123

Hello everyone!!! While I am not new to reading this forum or beardies I have finally just made an account to share and document the progress as my new little girl grows up. Shilah (shy-lah) is my third beardie and is two months old. Unlike my prior beardies I got her from a breeder after having a bad experience with my second beardie getting sick from a pet store. Since the day I got her she has been nothing but absolute personality. She loves to open her mouth like she wants to say something. When I walk into my room she jumps to the branch closet to the front of her viv and looks at me with her mouth open until I take her out and then it’s all about crawling all over me and getting those good window views! My favorite thing about her appearance is how above her eyes she has small white lines on both sides that make her look like she has eyelashes and I think it’s the cutest thing! She’s a big eater eating anywhere from 8-14 crickets a session (I feed her twice a day) and already loves to eat her greens! (I offer her sprouts as they are easier for her to eat considering her size). She’s the sweetest girl and too cute not to share imo. Feel free to post about your beardies too and thanks for welcoming Shilah into the community!! Here are some pictures :D

9FF80B84-4CB4-484F-A6D9-F46B8888D78E_zpsukhehijt.jpeg

FC55F7B0-1493-482C-B85B-F71E710AB3AC_zpssswii7os.jpeg

E631B6B2-7D72-45F8-A519-57DF3974553C_zpseawx8vye.jpeg

6712B3F0-B644-4EDD-854E-616EE11D5498_zpsxjpalojh.jpeg

266CE183-DE3A-4191-817B-77DBE04F0E0A_zps3uvakydz.jpeg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! Shilah is very cute :D I'm glad she's eating well and settling in quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom