Generic greeting post

If you just got a new beardie, introduce your beardie to the community! If you're a newcomer, say hello and introduce yourself.

Generic greeting post

Postby anyalyssa » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:38 am

[TOPIC AUTO-LOCKED DUE TO INACTIVITY]

We have 3 dragons. My BF has TONS or herp/reptile experience, I've always been a small mammal lover. I have rats and a rabbit.

I bought him two beardies for a 4 year anniversary gift, "Fafnir" is a common like you see in pet stores, and Nidhoger is a citrus tiger, possibly blue bar. While buying crickets, I met this gorgeous little hypo with banana yellow spots, and a pink ringed tail. "She" was darting back and forth in the enclosure following me. Too young yet to sex, but she chose me, and I had to have her! She's my first reptile ever, and she's so chill and laid back!

Joined the forums because I do plan to breed one single time for close friends and family, and want to do things right. BF also has experience breeding dragons; his mom is prepared to take a few possible future babies from us. She lost "Sir Bearded King" last year, and although his missed him terribly, wasn't ready to adopt another until she heard about her 3 new "grand-babies".

I'm quickly being converted to preferring these guys over messy prey mammals.
anyalyssa
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Generic greeting post

Postby AHBD » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:46 am

Doesn't sound like a generic post at all, but now it would be nice to see your new babies. I love citrus tigers, it's always fun to see how they may turn out. :)
AHBD
BD.org Sicko

Re: Generic greeting post

Postby Gormagon » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:27 am

anyalyssa wrote:We have 3 dragons. My BF has TONS or herp/reptile experience, I've always been a small mammal lover. I have rats and a rabbit.

I bought him two beardies for a 4 year anniversary gift, "Fafnir" is a common like you see in pet stores, and Nidhoger is a citrus tiger, possibly blue bar. While buying crickets, I met this gorgeous little hypo with banana yellow spots, and a pink ringed tail. "She" was darting back and forth in the enclosure following me. Too young yet to sex, but she chose me, and I had to have her! She's my first reptile ever, and she's so chill and laid back!

Joined the forums because I do plan to breed one single time for close friends and family, and want to do things right. BF also has experience breeding dragons; his mom is prepared to take a few possible future babies from us. She lost "Sir Bearded King" last year, and although his missed him terribly, wasn't ready to adopt another until she heard about her 3 new "grand-babies".

I'm quickly being converted to preferring these guys over messy prey mammals.

I hope you have them housed separately, if not you are headed for heartbreak and, wounded dragons.
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Introductions