Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelsMom

New Beardie Mom Here. We got a Beardie my son has named Pixel over the weekend. He is 2 years old. So far he is great. Not Skiddish at all. He's eating Dubias and his greens. We couldn't be happier. He started to shed under his chin yesterday so we put him in a warm bath. It wasn't his favorite; he didn't swim but he was ok with it. I gave him a little body rub when I got the water all over him. (I'm already nuts as you can see!). He was put right into a towel to dry off (then switched to the dry side) where he slept for about an hour. I didn't have the heart to wake him to put him in his enclosure so both he and the towel went in and he slept in the same position all night-in his towel. He woke up with the lights this morning, basked a bit, pooped, and had his salad. Such a Good Boy!
I'm looking forward to getting to know you all here on this forum, and gaining all of the knowledge you have to offer. I learned today that it's OK for him to have a blankie; I think he would like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom