Baby Zeus

Status
Not open for further replies.
100292-383002968.jpg

Hello! I’m a new user and I’ve used this website for all the guiding I needed to help me care for my little Zeus.
My boyfriend and I got him from petsmarts 21 days ago and I’m not sure how old he is, but he is seven and a half inches long, nose to the tip, of the tail and I’m not sure how much he weighs because I have nothing to weigh him with yet.
He is very active, but is stubborn when it comes to fruites and veggies, we have to give him baby food and sometimes he will nibble on fresh fruit and veggies.
We are not completely sure he is a boy yet because he is still so small. But if he turns out to be a girl it will still keep the name Zeus because I think that’d just be a funny story to tell!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Zeus is a cute little one. Still quite young. Maybe a couple of months I'd guess. Don't worry too much about the fruits and veges at this age but keep them available so they are familiar. At his age he will probably be way more into bugs to get protein to support growth spurts. He'll need a couple of bug meals per day for the next several months as he grows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom