Meet Moe (and his human Elaine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone my name is Moe. My humans name is Elaine she got me from Petco in Rhode Island, USA Today. :D We are still getting to know each other, but She seems pretty cool. She use to come visit me everyday at the store and would hold me. I started to know when she was coming so I would right to the front of the tank and look for her each day hoping she would bring me home. She tells me I’m her first bearedie, but she had a iguana for many, many years, rescued a chameleon and a ball python so she really gets us reptiles. I have awesome home with a great rock that I can hide in or lay on top of to catch some rays. We are looking forward to getting to know you all.
100228-2335349648.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! Moe is a cute little guy. Please let us know if you have any questions about his care.

Elaine1215

Original Poster
I choose Moe be because he was in with two other bearded dragon and they would always be standing on each other like the three stooges and he was always the top one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom