New Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently bought a bearded dragon from Fire and Ice bearded dragons. He is a Hypo Ice/Super Citrus Purple Paradox x Super Citrus. Parents are Lily and Maverick, he is ten weeks old. Due to my work schedule and the breeder not wanting to ship because of the 4th of July he will not be arriving til the 9th/10th of July at the earliest pending of weather. Super excited and can't wait for his arrival.

Picture on breeders website:
91249-8366031716.jpg

dezismom

Juvie Member
wow, I cannot wait to see some photos of him when he arrives! Comgratulations! Have you named him yet?

Kisukethedragon

Original Poster
dezismom":2irkqga0 said:
wow, I cannot wait to see some photos of him when he arrives! Comgratulations! Have you named him yet?

I have got it down to two names. Ghoul and Talon...not sure which one fits him better

dezismom

Juvie Member
he will let you know, as soon as you have had him a lttle while..mine have always named themselves. I had three names for my new girl, and while holding her, I whispered each name...every time I said "Penny", she closed her eyes in pleasure, and gave me a little purr! I knew she liked that one best. She became Penny Dragon!

I think either is good, but Talon is very fitting...strong, but not scary. It is very dragonish...that is my opinion, for what it's worth, which isn't much....that, and a few bucks will buy a cup of coffee, ha, ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom