Mushu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiel

Hello! This is Mushu, we have had him for a few months, bought him from facebook
We were told that he is a male and about a year old, but I don’t know whether to believe or not
99940-286599906.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, the size would be about right, some dragons a bit larger or smaller at a year old. If you want to check his gender, lift his tail and see if you can tell using these pics.

https://www.beardeddragon.org/articles/sexing/

If you're not sure, arch the tail like in the pictures there and post a few of your own pics here.

dezismom

Juvie Member
Welcome to our great site! Always happy to have a new member! Mushu is a good looking dragon!

you will find many helpful people who care deeply about all beardies. AHBD is one of our serious experts...I listen closely to any advice he gives about beardies!

Having a beardie means having a best friend, a buddy, a joy for many years. Welcome to the wonderful world of beardies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom