Meet Mildred!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amylou121

Hi, I'm Amy, and 2 months ago I adopted an approx 4.5 year old bearded dragon. He is male, but his previous owners mistook him for female, hence the name Mildred. I don't think he was neglected at his previous home as the family only rehomed him because they no longer had the time to look after him properly. He had one owner before them, where he lost some of his nails. He had just woken up from a couple months op brumation when I got him.
I'm a first time reptile owner, and while I've been doing lots of research there's still loads I need to learn and watch out for.

Anyway, here is Mildred the day I got him, he was shy but since then we've bonded a lot
full

full

I got him a hammock bout a month ago but he's only recently worked uo the courage to lie on it
full

Nice to meet you all!

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
He’s a cutie. It’s so nice to give him a loving home. Sounds like you & him will be very happy.

He's cute. My name is Ashley and I'm a guy so I feel his pain. How does he like the hammock? I want to get my lil guy spike one but he's still little.
99711-8936883281.jpg

amylou121

Original Poster
It took him a couple of weeks to work up the courage to lie on it, but now he loves it and sleeps on it at all. He also loves hiding under it.
I’ve got a large on for Mildred but you can get smaller ones that would probably be better for spike and then size up as he grows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom