New Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon51

I once again have a new dragon, I had 3 of them years ago. This one is different though, it has fended for it's self since birth.

I live in Tucson, and it showed up outside now my wall. My wife asked me a few months ago if Arizona has bearded dragons, I told her no.

I was home last week and then, I seen it on my porch wall, but it took off, and was gone. I looked but could not find it. My wife sent a Text saying its back.

It seems to like our place, so I am going to addapt our rabbit hutch into a home for it. I am going to remove the lid, so I can come and go as it wants. I am going to fix it a bit though.

That will have to wait till I get back in town, till then my wife put a dish of water and some dark greens out.

99535-3869441082.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad to hear he likes your home. Can you post some closer photos of his head? It doesn't look spiked the way a bearded dragon would. He may be a cousin that is native to the Southwest rather than a bearded dragon (not native) who might be a released/abandoned pet.

Dragon51

Original Poster
I will have to take a better look. It may be a spiny back lizard.

They look real close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom