New Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon51

I once again have a new dragon, I had 3 of them years ago. This one is different though, it has fended for it's self since birth.

I live in Tucson, and it showed up outside now my wall. My wife asked me a few months ago if Arizona has bearded dragons, I told her no.

I was home last week and then, I seen it on my porch wall, but it took off, and was gone. I looked but could not find it. My wife sent a Text saying its back.

It seems to like our place, so I am going to addapt our rabbit hutch into a home for it. I am going to remove the lid, so I can come and go as it wants. I am going to fix it a bit though.

That will have to wait till I get back in town, till then my wife put a dish of water and some dark greens out.

99535-3869441082.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad to hear he likes your home. Can you post some closer photos of his head? It doesn't look spiked the way a bearded dragon would. He may be a cousin that is native to the Southwest rather than a bearded dragon (not native) who might be a released/abandoned pet.

Dragon51

Original Poster
I will have to take a better look. It may be a spiny back lizard.

They look real close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zazzep
Top Bottom