Hey Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellamb88

99357-724991314.jpg
This is Ron. I purchased him as a regular bearded dragon from PetSmart two months ago, but I think they may have gotten him mixed up somehow.
I’m having trouble taming him, as I’m sure is normal. He likes to run, and has bitten me once, but it didn’t bleed.
He eats small mealworms and baby crickets. He also likes the small calciworms on occasion. Doesn’t like veggies much.
Can anyone shed some light on his coloring?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He is a nice red color but his patterns look like a normal standard dragon. His colors will change as he grows as well. His active behavior is normal and a good sign. They are especially curious when they are little so if you can provide a safe area for him to roam and explore I think he'll like that.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah it's common. The little guys tend to prefer bugs to get protein to support big growth spurts and that's OK. Do continue to make salads available so it's familiar to him as a food source. As he reaches full size (around 12-18 months) his diet will slowly transition to mostly veges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom