New baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatCZilla

Hi all, our Beardrd dragon Zilla passed away last week - not sure what happened - looked like she fell off her log as I found her between the log and the side of the tank, and she was on her side, mouth wide open. She had belonged to my son’s ex-girlfriend and was rehomed to us when they moved. We had her a little over a year, so he was about 4 or 5 years old.
We got a new baby yesterday (still not named seeing no one likes my ideas-lol). So this is the first time I am taking care of a baby dragon, as both Zilla and Puff were over 3 years old when I started taking care of them. Will add some photos later :)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm sorry to hear about Zilla. Perhaps something sudden happened like a stroke or organ failure. I hope she didn't suffer. I'm glad you are able to give a new baby a good home. I look forward to seeing pictures =)

KatCZilla

Original Poster
Thank you, I was really surprised my husband was ok with getting a new baby so soon, I think seeing the empty tank in the living room, made us both sad.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah I know that feeling =(. Hopefully your new buddy will bring lots of joy and a new adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom