Meet Mordremoth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wycca

After stalking this forum for advice for the last couple years before and after I got the little guy I figured we should introduce ourselves properly. This is Mordremoth named after the jungle dragon from Guild Wars 2 and thinks he's as big and powerful as his namesake. I'm not sure how old he his but I got him last July so that puts him at close to a year at least.

He's a petsmart dragon with a bit of a story. For some reason he was the only one of his group of babies that didn't sale despite his beautiful coloration. He made it to around 9inches before I saw him. In that time frame he had to be moved to his own tank cause he was to big to be with the new arrivals and had managed to charm the pants off the workers there. The girl who was filling out the paperwork with me nearly cried when he went home with me. He's been nothing but a sassy, lazy sweetheart since day one.

The day I got him.
99269-67007067.jpg
99269-1098355139.jpg

Post bath burrito
99269-5426492374.jpg

Halloween!
99269-1855331781.jpg

Most recent pic
99269-6107509350.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Quite amazing that he did not sell but all of the rest of them did! I guess he was meant, for
YOU. :D
He looks great & lives up to his name. LOL

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom