New to forum! Meet Libby :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LibbysMom

Hi everyone!

I'm writing on behalf of my daughter who got Libby for her 8th birthday! He's roughly 10 months old now and we don't know for sure that it's a boy, but are hoping to confirm soon. We are researching constantly learning as we go and shes loving her first pet! He snuggles her every day and seems to enjoy her company a lot. Hes always climbing into her lap and staying there as long as we let him. Also running along the terrarium following her when she walks by. So at least he enjoys her as a heat and food source lmao! Shes very attached also, as she keeps telling family members that shes going to bring him with her to college in 10 years ?

Anyway we were noticing he had some colors dulling and bumped into the answer on this forum (just shedding) and thought we should join, because it would be nice to see other beardies and have knowledgeable people to talk to! Please help me ensure my grand lizard lives to see college lol

How long have you all been caring for beardies? We'd love to hear stories and see pics about the oldest beardie you've ever raised or are currently raising!

Nice to meet you all!

PS how do we share pictures?

*Edit*

This is from the first week we got him, starting with the day he came home.
99105-9593801284.jpg

99105-9767684843.jpg

99105-2179328134.jpg

Little besties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom