The Adventures of Manny & Migi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxCRAZEE

Good afternoon ladies and gents!

I've been browsing the forums for a little bit of time, before joining and after joining. I've always wanted to answer questions from the information that I've learned from you guys when people are asking questions -- but I felt as though I shouldn't, especially if I haven't introduced myself..

Which I've been procrastinating to do. So...where to start...

I got Migi as a christmas present (well, his enclosure, lighting, sand (which I did NOT use) and such).
He started off in a 20 gallon tank.

He's 5 months old now, getting close to 6 months. I've upgraded him to the LARGE Exo-Terra.

I have tons of pictures, but I'm currently at work and I'm slowly uploading pictures to provide you guys with in the future...Here are some of our first pictures together.

LOVE THIS GUY!

uj2xsMn.jpg

xwwgcuE.jpg

09vkSJk.jpg

3ZP9ZRY.jpg

CKqTpm2.jpg

Migi is adorable! I believe he’s about the same age of my lil dragon Charlie or a month older. ☺️ I’ll be uploading a picture or two of Charlie on my introduction forum later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom