Hi all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan85

Hi all,

Just thought i introduce myself as unfortunately our beloved Sydney past away this morning. 3.5 years, too early and so unfair :(
My partner had beardies before and for me it was a new experience, I initially didn’t know what too expect as I only knew cats/dogs as pets. They are amazing little animals, curious, funny and also a bit arrogant! At least our beardy was.

I think online communities are great to share your experiences and tips. my main advice is to find a good vet nearby and don’t hesitate to bring her in! Worst case you’ll end up being a worried pet owner for no reason.

98420-4908334636.jpg

Terry15

Sub-Adult Member
So sad to hear. She looks so beautiful, was she having some issues ? I think all dragon owners are always worried. I am too. Mystic is about 3.5 years old now. RIP, she must have had a nice life, it’s too bad it was a short one. So sorry for her & both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom